Emulsion with light texture and easily absorbed that responds to the needs of sensitive, intolerant and reactive skins, with couperose and erythrous blemishes.
The presence of β-glucan, a polysaccharide that strengthens the physiological defenses of the skin, combined with Aloe vera, α-Bisabolol and 18β glycyrrlic acid, prevents and suppresses redness and itching typical of sensitive skin while Escina and Ginkgo Biloba help to reduce the capillary fragility and strengthen the skin microcirculation. The selected mix of moisturizing agents and sebaceous lipids such as Ceramides 1, 3, AP, phytosphingosine and phosphatidylcholine strengthens the skin's barrier, ensuring effective and lasting protection against external aggression.
RESULTS: Day after day the skin, even the most sensitive, is more moisturized, soft and protected.
USE: Apply on face morning and evening, gently massaging until full absorption. Ideal as a make-up base and in combination with SkinRose face serum for enhanced effects. For man to apply after shave where it performs a soothing, moisturizing, moisturizing, without making the skin oily and greasy.
FUNCTIONAL LENITIVE ACTIVES
• β-glucan: Glucose polysaccharide obtained by extraction from the wall of yeast cells. Applied to the skin, in addition to its moisturizing properties, it acts as a protective action against the oxidative stress induced by UVA radiation and stimulates the proliferation of fibroblasts, important in tissue regeneration.
• 18β Glycretrite: acid derived from licorice with anti-inflammatory action comparable to that of hydrocortisone. It contrasts the activity of free radicals and avoids pigmentation and skin erythema caused by UVB radiation.
• Black currant oil: Rich anthocyanin oil and polyphenols with antioxidant and moisturizing activity. It prevents aging of the skin and possesses anti-inflammatory and antithrombotic activity, thanks to the presence of linolenic acid. It also has a soothing, regenerating, tonic action for the skin.
• Bisabolol: Main constituent of chamomile extract. It mainly has anti-inflammatory and cicatrizating action, making a soothing and soothing effect especially on delicate skin.
• Shea butter (unsaponifiable fraction): This particular fraction of shea butter preserves all the emollient, soothing, moisturizing and re-energizing properties. The high concentration of these components gives a better anti-inflammatory and nutritional effect.
• Olive Insaponifiable, Wheat, Soy: These components play an important role in maintaining an adequate level of skin hydration to protect the skin with barrier effect. Resurfacing the skin barrier limits the skin's responsiveness to the external substances by giving these components soothing and soothing properties.
• Aloe Barbadensis: Extract containing large amounts of mucilage, but also glycoproteins, lipids, enzymes, saponins, vitamins and minerals. It has emollient and anti-aging properties.
- 0.17 Ounces